-->

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Kayla's Graduation from SNHU

We are so so proud of my stepdaughter Kayla.  She took it upon herself to finish her degree while working full time.

Yes...SNHU making dreams come true again! 
Kayla was able to take her classes and do her work around her job schedule.  SNHU is the pioneer in flexible education.  I think I should be a commercial for them.  ;)


I have seen how SNHU has changed lives...I have also worked with them when placing HR professionals there and I think the world of them.  (Insert heart eyes emoji here)


Anyway, I digress.  Sunday was Mother's Day yes...and we had a lovely day full of quality time...but it was Kayla's Day and we celebrated her to the fullest!


We met before graduation at Murphy's Tap Room in Manchester- right across from the SNHU arena and enjoyed an early lunch.....





After lunch, we walked across to the arena and got to spot Kayla in her cap and gown!






The ceremony was lovely.  I so enjoy listening to the President, Paul LeBlanc speak.  It never fails; he always chokes me up!  

Anyway, it was amazing to be able to hear Kayla's name!  The girls were so well-behaved too- had to give them kudos!  The ceremony lasted about two hours and then we met out front for a few more pics







What a great day!









4 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Yay Kayla, this is so sweet and big congrats to her!

Rechelle said...

Congrats to Kayla! What an accomplishment to work full time and go to school!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

Congrats to her!

Sunshine and Books said...

What a wonderful day!! Congratulations!! And Happy Mother’s Day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...