-->

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Life Lately (Spring 2019)

I say it every year and then I forget...
"I LOVE May!" It is my 2nd favorite month (only 2nd to July) and I just LOVE it...until I remember all of the craziness.


We are here in New England and since we have a short season for being outside (sad but true)...everyone, mostly at the schools, crams everything into a short 4-6 weeks- eek!


There are school concerts and assemblies...field trips...dance performances...softball games....you name it!


Despite the craziness of it all...I love this chaos...I love this season...I know it doesn't last and I am trying to enjoy it and keep my family excited to!


Here are some things we have been up to over the last few weeks......

Diana started performing in NEDE's production of "A Child's View Of The Holocaust." The company will be touring and in production for the next few weeks.

 


She also performed in NEDE's production of The Lorax.  She and the company toured five different schools in Londonderry to do this and they will be doing an encore performance at Windham's Strawberry Festival in a few weeks!



Eva has been getting more and more energetic and really showing us that she is ready for Kindergarten!




Rob and I were able to squeeze in a lunch date- much needed and so overdue



I enjoyed our MOPs' (Prayer Group #1) last meeting of the year- it was bittersweet.  So enjoyed this group and the prayer and activities surrounding faith and grateful to be welcomed in- best committee around!




1st of several birthday celebrations for these two dolls



Softball Season is in full swing (no pun intended!)











The PTA knocked it out of the park (yet again no pun intended) with our annual Electronics Recycling Event up at WHS




Wine Country

Have you seen this new movie on Netflix?  Watch it...now...hysterical!!  Loved the belly laughs :)



 Saturday Night Sleepover Fun with These Five





Practicing Our Pitching on a Perfect Sunday afternoon


and another sign that Summer is on its way?
The ice cream truck of course!  Nothing beats ice cream fun with neighbors :)




and on Monday I got to take a LONG drive down to Dartmouth MA to meet a candidate....I was a little early so I drove down to my college campus and snapped a few shots...it really feels like nothing had changed in the 20+ years since I have been there.  I did have a lump in my throat and wish I could have stayed and walked around but duty calls.  I was on the road for about 5 hours on Monday AND I feel like it was totally worth it!  I met a great lady who I am helping with her job search and nothing beats a face to face get together for sure!




That's a little look at Life Lately.....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...