-->

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Let's Look! (OOTD Edition)




It's time to linkup with Erica and Shay for another edition of Let's Look HERE


Today we're talking about our Fave OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)....friends..you know how much I love fashion so finding just one OOTD is very difficult for me!


Here are a few that I have said just "work" and get me pumped up because having an outfit I love is one of the things that gets me the most excited....just go with it ;)  (Side Note: I have two more favorite spring outfits but didn't have time to take pics so I will feature them during an upcoming Friday Faves)



Outfit #1

This top from Escapada Living has been on repeat- love it so much and those are the cuffed jeans I am obsessed with- this has been my "night out" outfit for the past month or so :)

Top HERE
Jeans HERE


Outfit #2


and you knew this one would be included because I have been wearing it INCESSANTLY!  Ha ha!  It is just so comfy and the perfect mix of casual and chic (thank you Sheaffer!)

Dress HERE
Jacket HERE
Flip Flops HERE


Outfit #3


Yep those jeans again :)  Another example of a springtime go-to outfit

Top is Old from Lilly.  You can find similar HERE 
Cardigan old from Macy's
Jeans- same as above!


I have two more outfits I will be sharing soon.  They continue to be staples here because it has still been kind of chilly here and they include sweaters :)

Can't wait to see your favorite OOTDs!  






1 comments:

Rechelle said...

Love that dress! It's so nice when a dress can be dressed up or down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...