-->

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: What's In My Bag Edition



It's time for Andrea's linkup.  Linking HERE


Today we are talking, "What's In Our Bag."

Oh fun....


My bestie Cass is so organized.  If you were to open her bag, you would find everything neatly stacked including her infamous coupon accordion thingy...I am laughing just typing this.

Me...not as organized.  I tend to just toss everything in my bag, no matter which one I am carrying and then find that I purge and clean out monthly.  I have "bag envy" when I see an organized bag.

Anyhow...I am going to show you the bag I carry most often.  It was from one of Kate Spade's Semi Annual sales where everything is freakishly 75% off- no joke!  It is actually a diaper bag- ha ha!  I bought it just before I got pregnant with Eva- I consider it kind of a good luck charm.  I knew I would need a diaper bag and I thought I would carry it to work too.
Friends?  This bag has been one of my greatest investments of all time.  It is now 4 years old.  I carry it a few days/week and every day I am either in the office or travelling for work appointments.  It fits my laptop, chords, charger, my portfolio, wallet, keys, sunglasses, lunch...you name it....AND BONUS...it is so stylish!

Check it out....



It originally had a red changing pad inside...we used that so many times...of course it eventually had to be disposed of :) 


I pulled some things out so you could see what is typically in this bag.  On a daily basis, you will find my laptop and portfolio...all the chords and chargers along with lunch, a water bottle, keys, sunglasses and my wallet!  In the side pocket you will find Motrin and emergency essentials



This bag is really so functional.  Now, on the days I do not go into the office, which is pretty much 5 days/week...you still may see me carrying this especially when Eva is hanging out with me.  Unfortunately we are still working on potty training and I really do still need a diaper bag...sigh.  In addition to this bag, however, I will change up  my other bags for the season and will only carry my wallet, keys, sunglasses and lipstick of course!

What is in your bag?

4 comments:

www.bostfamilyblog.com said...

I love a big, functional bag! I also just throw everything in a bag and get bag envy when I see my friends perfectly organized purses... I should work on that! THanks for sharing!
-Mary

Adrienne Patenaude said...

Such a cute bag. I would have never thought it was a diaper bag if you wouldn't have said it was.

Laura Darling said...

I am like you - my bag is not organized at all! SUper cute bag!

Laura E. said...

Love your cute bag and all the things hidden inside. 😊 Looks like a great investment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...