-->

Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Favorites (September 21, 2017)



I have a whole lotta randomness coming at ya today...isn't that the best part of Friday Favorites?  Am I right?

As always, linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE


Here are some faves from this week....



All the Plaid


 Plaid all around...forgot how much I love plaid...especially in the fall...we are all bringing our plaid out this season ;)







Decorating for Fall

We just started...after this weekend, we are going full force with our pumpkins and ghosts in the yard and all of the Fall and Halloween fun inside :)
I showed you what we do with our planters each year but check out the mum plant- a surprise gift from Janie after I made a placement this week...she is too good for words






More Lilly?

YES thanks to Jilly Bean.  This gem will be making its debut this weekend in Newport :)
But friends, are you with me when I say there is nothing better than the cards you may receive in your life?  The words so deep and true?  I keep my cards forever and Jilly's was an absolute FAVE





Fave Recent Recipes

So these have been faves of my girls and when I say fave I mean they actually ate their meals and said they were good- that is a win in our house!  I'm sure you get it!  Some of their recent faves have included: Chicken A La King, Mama's Lasagna and Slow Cooker Chicken, Spinach and Tortellini Soup







Diana's Head Shots from TTC

We finally received Diana's headshots from TTC this summer.  We loved them.  The only thing we don't like is how old she looks- makes us sad but love the drama of it all and how she has found her happy place in theater for sure!











Newport Wine and Food Festival Weekend!

It is here!  One of my favorite weekends of the year.  I leave today with the ladies and Rob and the guys are meeting us tomorrow for the main event.  I am dressed, packed and ready for Beth Ann to pick me up (in 3 hours) :)...I always feel guilty leaving my babies but I need a little break right now with all of the work and life craziness!




Have a great weekend friends!  If you are looking for me, you know where to find me! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Her head shots are beautiful!!! Love your gingham blouse! Hope you have a blast on your little get away. XOXO

Good Better Best Food said...

The head shots are great and the lighting by the ones are the tree are really Good! Have fun at the wine festival, I am totally jelly!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Terra Heck said...

Love the autumn decor, and the pics of your daughter turned out great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...