-->

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Carpool Book Club



I thought I would join Narci for her fun monthly linkup again.  It is the last Thursday of the month and time for Carpool Book Club.  Linking up with this lovely lady HERE


Here are some recent reads






The Silent Wife

Oh boy I was so excited to blast through this one.  As I was reading, I was saying to myself, FINALLY another book as good as The Girl On The Train.  It was a mystery thriller and I could not put it down.  I also found out that there is a movie coming out- For the Win!  Cannot wait. Friends...you have to pick this one up!








Right Behind You


Okay...was it just me?  I couldn't get through it.  Doesn't the title sound so scary and thrilling?  Friends?  BOR-ING!  I wonder if I am alone...I pushed and pushed and just couldn't do it so of course I would not personally recommend this one

 





Foul Play At The Fair

 I just started this one and it seems like it is going to be a fun, light and easy little read that will continue getting me into the Fall spirit!

 

What are you reading?  If you have been reading my blog for a little bit, you know I LOVE your suggestions and always follow them!


3 comments:

Adrienne Patenaude said...

that sucks that "Right behind you" wasn't good. I had it on my list, Im just going to scratch it off.

A Gal Named Al said...

I just finished listening to What Alice Forgot, and I can't wait to get another book to listen to soon! Hope you are doing well!

Days of a Wife said...

Right Behind You actually looked good, but I'll know to stay away! I just started The Lying Game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...