-->

Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Favorites (December 9, 2016)



My favorite day of the week...time to share some favorites.  As always, linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE





Favorite eats from this week
Chicken Tortilla Soup in the Crockpot!
Find the recipe HERE 

Baked Chicken Tacos with Cranberry Salsa
Find the recipe HERE





Favorite Looks of Late!

 Red Puffer Vest and Red Plaid Scarf
Both from Ebay last year
Find similar ones HERE and HERE



Another favorite scarf is one I snagged a few years back at Gap- of course it has pink in it but it goes with so much because of all of the different colors entertwined!
You can find similar ones HERE

 You really can't see this blouse in the pic but trust me- it is so versatile-  I wore it on Thanksgiving- I wore it for a night out and I have been wearing it to the office- pairs well with a Kendra Scott!  It is INC from Macy's
Find it HERE

What it really looks like

and snagged a short sleeve black turtleneck sweater on Ebay- I have plans to wear it on NYE with a silver sequin skirt and black tights.  I couldn't wait though and threw it on for Thanksgiving Eve with some jeans and a Kendra Scott pendant

and who doesn't love some fun Christmas attire- I swear my girls have brought out the little kid in me!
Snagged this one on Ebay too
You can find similar ones HERE 

Oh Stitch Fix- you were fun- you were dead on at times but you were TOO expensive!  Are you with me?  I did keep a few pieces and they are good investments- pieces I can wear time and again like some tops and jeans and this vest- LOVE- but I can't justify $78 for a top on an ongoing basis- it was fun while it lasted!
Here is a fur vest from Stitch Fix in 2015 
 

and our matching ear warmers were certainly a fashion hit this week!  We found them in the cutest little shop in Portsmouth called "Puttin' On The Glitz"- priceless!

and gotta have a Lilly piece.  This one I snagged on Ebay last year at the end of the season- pulled it out for the first time this week- it is SO CUTE- it says "Merry Merry Me" in prime Lilly colors- Pink and Green! LOVE
You can find one HERE





Favorite Holiday Happenings

There have already been so many- in my happy place!

2nd Annual Holiday Recipe Exchange- Breakfast and PJ Edition

Festival of Trees!


Atkinson Tree Lighting

The Return of Our Elf- Relf!

Stone Zoo Lights!


Meeting Santa!

Decorating Fun!

especially my beach tree in my office :)

drinking coffee from my holiday mug is a definite highlight and fave!
 
and The Portsmouth Candlelight Stroll!




and just pure snuggles
Hope you all have an amazing weekend!  Here's to lots of Christmas Cheer!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...