-->

Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Favorites (December 16th, 2016) Festive Edition!



It is Fri-Yay!!!  Fri Yay Yay Yay!!!!!
Praise the Lord!  It has been one of those weeks!
As always, linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE 
and also linking up with 5 on Friday HERE


Here are some "Festive Faves" of the Week!


This...not necessarily festive but my quote in my high school yearbook...still stands true today...my favorite quote of all time...Amen


and I gather strength from the beautiful family and friends he put in my life

We have been watching as many Christmas movies as we can jam in!  Eva is still obsessed with The Grinch and sometimes insists that I watch with her.  Here we are on one of our cozy nights this week!

I put together the flower arrangement- was going for festive-what do you think?
 
While on the subject of Christmas Movies, I caught a new fave on Hallmark this week- A December Bride- I need to watch it again- I LOVED it!
  
Our Elf "Relf" has still been up to no good ;)
  



 
Holiday treat making in full swing here too!
We are making treats for teachers, bus drivers, coaches and such.  I think homemade treats are the perfect accompaniment to a Dunkin Donuts gift card don't you? :)
This year, I opted to make these chocolate covered peppermint Oreo treats.  I found the recipe on Pinterest.  Check it out HERE


 and they come even prettier if you use the Winter Oreos

 and I also made Mel's Salted Caramel Brownies- it is a miracle they are making it out of this house!  Ha ha!!  Check that recipe out HERE

and I made Shay's Candy Cane Bundt cake for a party I am going to tonight.  Check out the recipe HERE

 With all the sugar around, and trying to be good but snagging an occasional treat, I have been more mindful again about fueling my body with the right things.  Some favorite Paleo eats this week....



Festive attire is always a fave.  Check out my new reindeer tee.  Find it HERE 
  



and Diana's 1st holiday performance was last night.  She performed with her voice class at LDA.  It was precious

Diana and Eva with friend Tessa who is quite the talent 
  
So.....there ya have it...we are getting ready for our last weekend of Christmastime Fa la la'ing before the big weekened next week!!
  

2 comments:

Donna said...

Salted Carmel Brownies sound delicious!

Kristi G said...

I love so much about all of your favorites! How sweet - the cozy nights of the Grinch with your little :) And I just love your reindeer shirt.. I might need one!! Also, love all of your baked treats for gifts - so special!

happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...