-->

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday (Christmas Traditions Edition)


I am linking up with Andrea for another fun edition of Show and Tell Tuesday.  This week we are talking about our Christmas Traditions!
Linking up HERE 

 Christmas Eve
My absolute favorite Christmas tradition is the Italian
Feast of the Seven Fishes.  My Auntie Peggy hosts Christmas Eve every year and we head to her house after mass.  We enjoy all kinds of seafood from lobster, to bouillabaisse to scallops, shrimp and more.  More importantly, we have a fun night catching up with family that we don't get to see often.


My contribution is calamari with peas and potatoes in a red sauce.  Check the recipe out HERE 

Decorating The House during Thanksgiving Weekend
Once we moved to our new home four years ago, I could not wait to decorate it for Christmas.  As a result, starting Black Friday, everything goes up!  This year, I was so excited, that I started pulling some things out even earlier- I know...out of control.  I can't help it.  My girls at the perfect ages and the more magic the better!








Festival of Trees with Mimi
I get pure joy out of watching how excited my Mom gets at this event- she loves the beauty of all of the trees and the excitement of the possibility of winning one!  So much fun :)


and some newer traditions that have quickly become favorites

Jammy Cocoa Christmas
(You will see this year's post later this week)
We LOVE driving around looking at the all of the Christmas lights as a family (and stopping at Starbucks first in our Jammies of course!)

This year....

Last year....





and another new tradition

The Portsmouth Candelight Stroll
A trip truly back in time...so fun...so beautiful




So these are some of our favorite holiday traditions...can't wait to read all about yours!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...