-->

Sunday, December 11, 2011

John and Marion's 30th Wedding Anniversary

With all of the hustle and bustle this time of year, certain things have gotten away from me!  (Thank GOD blogging is not one of them but I still slacked in this area)

We were honored to be part of a surprise 30th wedding anniversary party for our friends John and Marion.

They are friends we met through the boys who play football together.  We have had some great times together and have found friends to last a lifetime!

Their wonderful daughter Mari put together a wonderful celebration for them at The Common Man a few weeks ago.  We were among their family and closest friends.  Though I did not take many shots, I got a few I wanted to share.

Rob caught the one of them walking in completely surprised- priceless!
Here is to 30 more!







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...