-->

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things (2nd Year)- #25

Cameron Diaz's clothes in The Holiday

Are you with me?  There is something so chic about the Hollywood film gal putting on her Ralph Lauren and hiking through the woods to the English cottage in the snow right?

I mean c'mon!

or when she sported the white shearling coat by Miu Miu?

How about the cream sweater with buttons...again by Ralph Lauren...preppiness at its finest!

or her swagger in the Louis Vuitton cashmere coat?

Seriously?  Perfection

Oh...one more option...
Big Time Ralph Lauren Holiday Bliss (are you sensing a cream theme here?)
well....maybe a few more...
How about when Graham's daughter says...."wow!  You look like my Barbie!" (in the cutest little Brittish accent EVER!)

or just basic...simple...chic while drinking wine?  Gotta love it (I snagged these gloves) ;)

This is one of my favorite movies to watch around Christmas...I love the sappy love stories and adventures and of course, just soaking up the fashion...it inspired me to add even  more ivory and whites to my wardrobe this winter....fa la la

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...