-->

Friday, December 23, 2011

Insta Friday

Insta Friday

Here is what my week looked like through the eyes of my I-phone :)

Epic Company Christmas Party...starting with the limo that picked up my staff...at each of their individual homes!

We enjoyed an outstanding meal at Strega- Waterfront Boston

and then dessert at Cafe Pompei in the North End (love how I cut off the sign)

I feel like I lived in Boston last weekend because first thing Saturday morning we headed right back
Grabbed a quick breakfast at Joe's on Newbury because we had some time to kill

and then it was photo shoot time for Miss Diana at her new modeling agency...what an awesome and fun experience for her and us!

All week I felt like I raced around to continue shopping and wrapping and giving and doing everything I could to spread Christmas joy...one thing that made me happy this week was that Ally was home...we enjoyed some family dinners with friends at our home all weekend and on Tuesday night, we grabbed some sushi...all the stocking stuffers and got our shopping done for Ally's boyfriend

Cass and I discovered Michael Sullberg Cabernet this week...this week should go down in history because I like this wine as much if not more than J. Lohr and that is a big deal ;)

Last night, Mum and I were able to enjoy one of our favorite Christmas traditions again and that is to go into Boston and stay overnight.  We had a great time staying at the Marriott Long Wharf...then dining at Del Frisco's and then enjoying a night cap at Sel de la Ter on the waterfront

This morning, on our way home, we tried to hit the legendary bakery called Lyndell's in Somerville...just wasn't worth the wait in line though...too much work still to be done professionally and personally!  (I am sure their goodies are just wonderful but we will have to see some other time!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...