-->

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Weekly Gratitude



Diana's love of the water...another mermaid in the making

A wonderful dinner with my future partner in crime with our hubbies- if you haven't tried it, pay a visit to All Seasons Table in Malden- best sushi ever!

A very special father's day...great to spend such quality time with the wonderful men in our lives

AWESOME circuit workouts...looking around the gym and knowing I was strong...I didn't quit...I finished with a bang!

A great result for the final weigh in!

The basil growing like wild on my deck and the wonderful return of our caprese salad suppers! I LOVE SUMMER

My sweet girl as always- please say prayers as she has been ill this week

Last but not least for my brother getting the job...a great job...another answer to the rosary! So happy for him and so so grateful!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...