-->

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Biggest Loser RESULTS

so I had to weigh in first thing this morning because I am going away for a girls' weekend and the real final weigh in is Saturday morning.

I successfully dropped 17.6 pounds over the last 12 weeks- pretty proud but want to be clear- I AM NOT STOPPING!!!! Even better? CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP!

Hopefully I hold on to fourth place but pleased with my results nonetheless

So grateful for Marianne showing me the way

Last night, I was at circuit training by myself. I sat down to do the tricep row exercise and looked around. I really got choked up because I realized that when I started this competition and looked around, I was intimidated by the 25+ other contestants and their fitness levels...never thought I would be the last one standing...alone at circuit and able to figure out everything on my own :/

GAME ON! :)

1 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

WooooHooooo!!! Congrats!! Very impressive. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...