-->

Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


so grateful that we could all experience Diana's first dance recital together...we were so proud...she did her dance like a big girl and looked so precious doing it...i was truly crying and laughing at the same time!

so grateful to Christian and his Blackwater Grill...I have said it a million times and I will say it again...the man is AMAZING and so very generous...he gave us a wonderful little celebration for Diana with fancy appetizers...a funky salad right up my alley and red and white sangria

so grateful for The Bake Shop on Kelley Street in Manchester....they made the most adorable and delicious bumble bee cupcakes for Diana and then did a BANG UP JOB on Ally's graduation cake...they are our new favorite...so talented and more importantly WONDERFUL to work with...shout out to the owner Denise- thank you!

so grateful for a great family gathering to celebrate Ally and her high school graduation...special special day

so grateful that I have learned some important things from some colleagues...details that I am glad I know now and make my move in a few more weeks all that more positive...details that helped me realize I am truly making the right decision and will be with people who truly appreciate all the hours of work I put in (24x7)

so grateful to know that in life and in work and in exercise...hard work pays off...I feel that I am changing every day..physically...mentally and spiritually and realize more than ever that prayers are answered

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...