-->

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Biggest Loser UPDATE


So I am down 16 pounds....one dress size...and I can run 2.5 miles without stopping...I can also do more sit ups and lift more weight than I could ever before. I am in 4th place! Originally there were 25 contestants in this contest...with 3 weeks left, about half have dropped out! Can you believe it? I am proud for so many different reasons, especially for the fact that I didn't drop out when I really wanted to and I have pressed on.

The nightly group exercise/circuit training has worked wonders for my motivation and confidence, so much so, that I get up and go to the gym two mornings per week (at 4:30am for cardio and running endurance training) AND hit Griffin Park for a power walk every Saturday morning before the weigh in.

I am keeping my diet below 1200 calories/day (except on Saturdays - or all weekend last weekend- EEK!) and I utilize www.myfitnesspal.com

My life has changed- didn't think it would- so many prior failed attempts- I am on a roll- I will not stop.

When the competition is over, no matter what place I am in, I will press on.

Thanks to my family and friends for their constant support and praise and thanks to Marianne for showing me the way...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...