-->

Friday, December 25, 2009

Secret Santa at Work








Well we had some laughs if nothing else. We stayed with the joke theme again.

My favorite gift was Kim's gift that she got from Denise. It was an autographed Tiger Woods picture in a frame and the signature read, "Kim I will never forget out days in Seabrook Love, Tiger" ....so creative!

Kim made Jen an awesome bubble wrap suit...you know just in case she calls snowboarding again and breaks her wrists!

Smitty had me and knows how much I HATE birds...he bought me just that...Alfred Hitchcock's movie The Birds and a Big Bird doll that Diana already loves!

Jen got Fois a "sexy apron" because of his talents in the kitchen...the card read "Bake for me Baby"

I had Bill and got him an awesome Patron Cowboy Hat...along with a talking keychain from The Office ...one of our favorite shows

Bill got Steve an awesome fishing hat and some fishing supplies...really not funny but an awesome gift

Steve got Kristin a Family Guy Tee and

Fois got Smitty lots of cough/cold supplies so maybe the cough he has had for 8 weeks will finally go away!!!

Fun day...have a few pix

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...