-->

Friday, August 28, 2026

Friday Favorites (August 28, 2026)

 



OH friends...this is our #1 fave this week of course!  Here are a few additional faves, though, from our week...

 

 

Diana's Birthday

 

Eva and I snuck down to North Andover to take the birthday girl out for lunch...so good to get our squeezes in :) 

 




 That night, her roommate/friend Laci surprised her by decorating her bed and giving her some thoughtful gifts...she and some of their mutual friends did all this while she was at cheer practice :)

 


and then a few besties from high school showed up to surprise her and brought Crumbl...she was over the moon and had the best birthday :)  Warmed my Mama heart! 


 

 

 


Dirty Sodas

 

Eva and her Besties are having a blast running their little Dirty Soda business...they have had three successful sales days so far and they are giving a portion of their proceeds to Windham Blackout- so proud! 



 

 


Girls Night
 
Eva and I had a great dinner out with our besties and one of my business mentors.  We caught up and planned some fun things for the new school year :)
 
 




 


 Cajun Shrimp

 

Lynn also influenced me with my nails this week and we went old school...brought back OPI's Cajun Shrimp- who else out there wore this in the 90's?  Raise of hands ;)

 


 

Madre

 

Madre is what Eva calls me...as she is prepping herself for Spanish class this year...check out this shirt we found...it was a must have...ha! 

 


 

 

 


Blackout is Back!

  

Best for last!  We are "on tour!" We decorated the school bulletin boards....we made presentations in town....we are back....woohoo!


 



 That's a wrap!  Come back tomorrow if you are so inclined for a BONUS POST.  I am linking up with Jenn for Share Four Somethings!  Have a fabulous weekend friends!

8 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

I'm glad Diana's birthday was such a good one- it sounds like there were many special touches to make a milestone birthday even more special. How fun to get to watch her cheer tonight! You must be ecstatic. All the time with Eva sounds special, too.Love her dirty soda biz and giving a portion away to charity. WOW- that is so sweet and generous.

Jen Lloyd said...

I love that you and Eva took Diana out for her birthday and that you got to see her! All of a sudden, she looks so grown. Maybe that she's stepping up into a new role has done this? I love all the time you two have spent together. I hope you enjoy the weekend!

Holly said...

I am so excited for the game Maria!

Holly said...

I know she does Jen- ugh :( Thank you friend XO

Amy Scott said...

Tell Eva I approve of her calling you "madre"! HBD to Diana! It's weird when they have their first birthday not living at home! Waahhhh! Glad you got to go to her!

Holly said...

Ha ha Amy! I knew you would approve ;)

Kim Carberry said...

Have a great time tonight at the football game!
Aww! It looks like Diana had a fab birthday and well done to Eva and the other girls with the Soda business!
That nail colour is so pretty!
Good luck with the Project Blackout but I am sure you don't need it as you do so great every year!

Holly said...

Aww thank you Kim! I will def post pics on Monday :) Have an awesome weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...