Hi Friends...although this is my favorite linkup of the month and probably post of the month too...I am melancholy and not happy that summer is winding down..my favorite season...we have lots to look forward to in the fall...but I always long for summer days...probably because I am in front of my computer most of the time and don't have the luxury of getting outside that much...this was a busy summer and a time of transition so I am hoping by next year, we can get some time at the beach and maybe a little getaway...until then...let's recap our August...here is what is up with us...
What We're Eating This Week
Monday Pastina with Salad
Tuesday Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork and Jiffy Cornbread Casserole with Green Beans
Wednesday Grilled Chicken Caesar Salads with Rolls
Thursday Grilled Chicken and Fettucine Alfredo with Broccoli
Friday Eating at our very first Merrimack Football Game! We snagged season tickets AND a Tailgating Spot so we are bringing the Blackstone and Grilling up Burgers and Sausages for our Friends and Fam!
What I'm Reminiscing About
Everything? During this time of change for our family....I have been flooded with memories...I am staying strong but it is hard :/
What I'm Loving
All of our August Celebrations...as crazy as our month is each year, it is for great reasons- this year even more! Our Anniversary- Moving Diana Into College- My Dad's Birthday- Diana's Birthday- and this Friday, Our First Ever Merrimack Football Game #GOMACK
What We've Been Up To
I am working on a Blog Re-Haul with my Pal Chatgpt- and still thank you for your patience
Eva had her first Brazilian blowout ...
and she and Mama enjoyed dinner out together after
The Girls and I completed our Annual Mommy Daughter Boogie Board Day as we finally got to the beach!
We got most of Diana's Things Packed Up For College
Diana had a blast at her first NCA College Cheer Camp with some new teammates!
I enjoyed a couple of girls' nights out as I caught up with besties
Eva made a special Build A Bear for Diana's Birthday/Going Away that she could take with her to college :)
We attended Zach and Zoe's Bridal Shower
and had a blast as our little family of four headed to Newburyport for our last dinner alone for the near future
We enjoyed a lazy Sunday in the pool- so good for the soul!
The Limelights Have Bloomed
We celebrated 22 years of marriage and had the best night especially when our girls joined us :)
Walks on the Rail Trail have still been a favorite- and bonus when Cass joined me on a couple of mornings!
and a Dragonfly even joined in one morning :)
Rob and I enjoyed celebrating Aubrey
Diana enjoyed hosting her friends one last time before they all take off for their respective schools and next steps
Then the next day we hosted her family so we could celebrate her birthday and send her off to college the proper way!
and then we did it...we moved our baby girl into MACK...so bittersweet
Eva and I enjoyed picking peaches, plums and nectarines
and the rail trail has continued to be my salvation :)
We Celebrated My Dad Turning 85!
and bonus when Diana could join us!
and lastly, on Diana's real birthday, Eva and I took her out for lunch and had so many laughs while we played Psych...we howled...just what the doctor ordered!
What I'm Dreading
Nothing at the moment
What I'm Working On
Work Work- Blackout- September Meal Planning
What I'm Excited About
Our First Merrimack Football Game on Friday Night!
What I'm Watching/Reading
I watched "Don't Say Good Luck" this past weekend and it destroyed me
Rob and I just started binging "Modern Family" from the beginning...need some laughs!
and My Book for August was "Seaside Sisters" by Pamela Kelley
Brooklyn-based Hannah is a bestselling author struggling to write
her second book after personal losses. Her older sister, Sara, still
lives in Chatham, Cape Cod, where they grew up, and is married with four
children. Once a dedicated librarian, Sara dreams of reviving her love
affair with literature, but instead, she is stuck with too many family
responsibilities and a fizzling marriage.
When Hannah gets the
chance to retreat to her aunt's oceanfront house in Chatham for the
summer, it seems like just the thing to get her creative juices flowing.
And she’ll be able to spend more time with Sara, who is eager to find
her way back into the workforce, to do something rewarding and
book-related. The pair will spend the summer making friends, rekindling
romance— especially Spencer, an old acquaintance from high school-turned
very hot grump— and opening themselves up to the magic of books and the
beach.
This was ok- cute and quick but I am ready for something more intense I think
What I'm Listening To
Our Summer 2026 Playlist with songs from artists like Zac Brown Band, Rodney Atkins, Taylor Swift, Alex Warren, Sombr and More
What I'm Wearing
A Little Bit of Everything
Outfits with White Jeans for Nights Out
A Summer Dress and Heels for a Client Lunch
A Lilly Tank and White Linen Pants for our Anniversary Date Night
White Jeans and a Cami from Altar'd State for Our Family Dinner
a Lilly Midi Dress for Zach's Shower
and a Green Silk Dress for Papa's Surprise Party!
What I'm Doing This Weekend
MACK Football Game on Friday Night...Relaxing....and some Hockey for Eva on Sunday
What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month
Celebrating My Birthday with my Favorite People
What Else Is New?
I think I covered it all!










































.jpg)













0 comments:
Post a Comment