Hi Friends and Happy Friday! Well it has been an eventful and emotional week in these parts...that's for sure...but so happy Diana is moved into college...practicing with her team...and getting settled...it's ok if my heart aches and I cry all the time...it is part of life right? I am proud of her and excited for all of the college fun that is coming...so mixed emotions for sure...
Before we get to our faves....I am wishing my Dad Pete the Happiest of Birthdays! He turns 85 today and you would never know! He is still so very active...golfs a few times a week....he looks great and we are celebrating him this weekend! Happy Birthday Dad- love you so much! XO
and now...the faves...
My Boy
He always seems to know when I need some extra love :/
Hot Air Balloon
Spotted at 6 am on my way into the gym
Throw Back
Oh my heart...Story Land :/
Biz Attire
Thank you Tik Tok for a Fab Sweater for Work!
Limelights
Tis' the Season!
Recipe Cards
These are part of a new series I am doing on TikTok for Weekly Meal Planning. We posted this week's meal plan and I included these new recipe cards that Chatgpt helped me create. Will share here too! Enjoy :)
That's a wrap! Have a fabulous summer weekend friends!











25 comments:
Happy Birthday to your dad! I hope he has the best day- how wonderful to be active and healthy in his mid 80's. I'm glad that Diana is all settled in. I understand the conflicting emotions. She will thrive in college and love it and bonus she's not too far away. The recipe cards are so cool! They look perfect- thanks for sharing here, too, for your lame non TikToking blog friends, LOL!!
Maria! You are the LEAST lame person I know- you crack me up too :) Thank you XO
I'm glad you survived this week; it'll get a little easier with each day. That's what I keep telling myself, too. It has to, right? Those limelights are gorgeous! I love TikTok for clothes and other fun things. I bought so many presents for my kids from there last year!
Thinking of you as you adjust to your new normal. Dogs always know, don't they? My advice is to cry when you want to. I debated - college kid bedroom door open or closed and I wanted them open. Lol. now that we have eddie otis, their doors are closed. He can't handle it!
I like your recipe cards. So cool!
Happy bday to your dad and he looks amazing!
Yes it will Jen- hang in there- keep that faith and JOY- I keep telling myself the same :)
Yes- love it. The door is closed right now because we had to bring some clothes back home that didn't fit in the drawers and I have yet to organize and put them away for her- sigh- that's my next project
Thanks Amy!
It is absolutely okay for you to feel any and all emotions right now. It is tough so be kind to yourself. I am sending hugs and saying lots of prayers.
I am SO EXCITED for the recipe cards. Thank you dor sharing them here.
Sending massive hugs and lots of love. I hope Diana settles in well at college.
Happy birthday to your dad!
How cool to see the hot air balloon and the sweater looks good on you!
Those recipe cards look fantastic!
it is absolutely OK for you to feel all all the emotions and deal with them in the way that feels best to you. It is tough so be kind to yourself.
I am SO EXCITED that you are sharing your recipes here. I am definitely going to try a couple of these and can’t wait for more. Thank you.
have a great weekend
Happy birthday to your dad! And those hydrangeas are so beautiful! I hear you on feeling the mixed emotions -- I'm feeling them all as Sam gets ready for Grade 12. I'm so proud of how far he's come and yet already dreading these next twelve months. But also wanting to celebrate big time.
Your recipe cards look so delicious! Happy birthday to your dad, he does look amazing. Congrats on making it through the week.
Happy birthday to your dad - I never would have guessed his age! Love your recipe graphics!
The burritos sound delicious and Happy Birthday to your dad!
You got this! I remember dropping my brother off for college and how weird our house felt without him!
I love those recipe cards- what a great idea!
Happy birthday to your dad! He looks great!
Thank you Marla- so appreciate your thoughtful words- so glad you like recipe cards too! :)
Always appreciate your love and thoughtful comments Kim- thank you!
It will be a wonderful year for him Natasha! There are so many special moments during senior year and you got this- totally here for you- excited to follow along :)
Thank you Joanne! Sending you love and strength too!
Thanks Tanya! He is in great shape :)
Oh I'm glad Marilyn and thank you!
The house definitely feels weird Suzanne but it helps that we are so busy with Eva and her schedule and everything else!
Thank you Joyce!
Post a Comment