Hi Friends! Ok...I did it...compiled a list of our purchases and best advice I have gathered over the last few years. This info has been a big hit on TikTok and thanks to my friend Natasha, I have created a post to help parents of future college students out.
Hope you enjoy and hope this helps and please reach out any time with questions. I am here for it and would love to assist you!
Here is our Master List
and below you will find some helpful links. Links are not included for our purchases from TikTok Shop, 5 Below, Hobby Lobby and Costco but at least it will point you in the right direction so you can do some research!
Here are some items you can easily find on Amazon...
Appliances
Lighted Vanity Mirror
Woozoo Fan
Air Purifier
Mini Fridge
Microwave
Storage
Desk Hutch
Under Bed Rolling Drawers
Bedside Table With Shelf and Drawers
Plastic Storage Boxes
Moving Bags
Storage Stand for Kitchen Appliances
Adhesives
Command Strips
Command Hooks
Alien Tape
Bathroom
Shower Caddy
Shower Shoes
Robe
Drying Mat
Bedding
Mattress Cover
Mattress Topper
Headboard Pillow
Let me know your thoughts! Happy to help you with your college journey at any point! You got this Mamas!
























14 comments:
I had never heard of a headband pillow before! I will show this to Alyssa and see if she wants one. The over the desk storage is so cool as well. I'll have to ask Alyssa if she has a desk in her room (she's moving into an apartment that's for college students and already comes furnished). Thanks for this great list!
Good for Alyssa- that is awesome! Is she living with a few girls? Very exciting for her Maria :)
I imagine this will be quite helpful for many people. I wouldn't have thought of packing the adhesives! Good thinking! You have bought some fantastic things.
That looks like a great haul!
Thanks Kim!
Thanks Joanne!
I wish I would have had a resource like this when prepping our girls for college! What a great tool!
The headboard pillow is genius! Love the pink Ikea bags. I had never heard of alien tape. You've got some great finds! When is move in?
I love that headboard pillow!
Oh my gosh! This is AMAZING!!! Thank you!!! I will definitely be referring to this over the next year. Thank you again!!!
Aww thanks Laura!
Thanks Tanya- it is the 19th! Less than a week-ahh!
I do too Marilyn- I think it will be comfy when she wants to do homework on her bed
Anything for you Natasha :)
Post a Comment