-->

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 




Hi Friends!   Today I am joining Joyce for her Wednesday Hodgepodge...so let's have a little fun...

 

1. What is something that's had you "chuffed to bits" recently?


 

I would say Diana and Tommy.  Watching them from afar- the way they look at each other- the way they take care of each other and how they are constantly laughing and trying to beat each other's athletic goals- they are so alike and I am so happy for both of them

 

 

2. Tell us about an instance recently where you were tempted to 'throw a wobbly' (expression used to describe tantrums thrown, usually by adults or people who should know better) 



When clients don't pay- ha!  Unnecessary stress for sure

 

3. Something everyone seems to love but is not your 'cuppa tea'? 

 


Game of Thrones

 

4.  Fish and chips, bangers and mash, shepherd's pie, roast beef with Yorkshire pudding...which entree would you choose? Yes, you have to choose. 



I am sensing the British theme this week- ha!  I guess sheperd's pie but I am intrigued by Yorkshire pudding



5. Something you want for your birthday this year?



Well it already passed and there were some answered prayers....hoping we are more comfortable financially this coming year...really hoping things turn around 



That was fun...can't wait to see your answers!



8 comments:

Lisa said...

I enjoyed your answers! That shepherd's pie looks yummy!

Amy Scott said...

That photo of shepherd's pie looks good! It's really easy! My friend gave me a recipe with Guiness beer in the meat mixture, then you use frozen veggies and can use homemade mashed pot or the ready made kind. Yum!
I thought chuffed meant mad so I thought you were mad about Diana and her boyfriend.
Google is your friend, Amy! Oops!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Young love is always so sweet to watch! I am with you on GOT; I also felt that way about Yellowstone. I just felt like they tossed around the F bomb for fun, and it got on my nerves when he (not mentioning his name anymore) would watch it and I was in the living room with him. I pray that will be the case for you as you move toward that goal, my friend. Much love!

Joyce said...

So nice to see you here today! Yorkshire puddings are delish! It's good to see our kids happy : ) Hope you have a great rest of the week and all the slow payers pay up!

Allstarme79 said...

I hear you on financial stability. We aren't doing badly, per se, but there's been a lot of expenses and there's always more!

Maria Rineer said...

Ugh- when clients don´t pay. Donnie has to deal with doing the work for his clients, billing them and then deal with getting the payments if they are slow to pay. Not fun! It´s wonderful to see your kids happy- so glad that Diana is in a good relationship. Have a great day!

Everyday Maddie said...

Such a fun post!!

Joanne said...

Yeah I never "got" Game of Thrones either... I watched a lot of parts here and there of various episodes since my husband watched in our room but I did not like it at all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...