-->

Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Favorites (September 20, 2024)

 




Happy Friday My Friends!  It was a tough one and so glad to see this day!


This is the calm before the storm...Sunday officially kicks off BLACKOUT WEEK- ahhhh!  I am nervous and excited and READY!


Before we get to that, here are a few faves from our week...




Fall Decor


We are slowly putting up our decor...it is making me happy...oh Hi Remi- ha!







Date Walks


Nothing like September weather here- crisp mornings and hot afternoons- wish we could have this weather all year!






A Dress


FINALLY a pic of my clothing...dress for real estate






Fall Flavors


Cannot wait to try one of these bad boys at Revitalize soon






Getting Schooled


Love seeing Eva in school- her happy place!





MEME


This one always kills me when it pops up- so true for my girls- HAA






Getting Fixed

 

My chiropractor is the bomb and he is helping to fix my back, neck and arm.

Part of the fix is changing my desk set up and it was Robby B to the rescue- let's see what happens- fingers crossed!




That's a wrap!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...