-->

Monday, June 5, 2023

Hello Monday and Hello Weekened of Dance!

 






Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  Sarah and I are so glad you stopped by.

If you blogged about your weekend, grab our graphic above and link back up with us below.  Here is what our little weekend looked like...




Friday Night

 

I got to see my Goddaughter Alexis dance at her dress rehearsal and then Cass and I grabbed dinner with Lea down the street- it was a fun little night



This was my view when I crashed that night ;)




Saturday


We were up bright and early to do hair and makeup as it was picture day at the studio.  Got some behind-the-scenes shots which are my fave :)








Then the girls stayed for Cinderella rehearsals.  Rob and I enjoyed a quiet breakfast at home which is unheard of- ha!  We got bowls from Troys




Then a little later it was time to grab Eva to do her hair and makeup for her Lorax performance at the Windham Strawberry Festival- it is a cute little play and the grandparents came to enjoy it as well :)

 

Eva played one of the Onceler Family Members














Eva stayed at the festival for awhile with her pal Connor while I picked up Diana and we headed home.  Rob played a gig/private party with his band and we grabbed Asian takeout and crashed early!





Sunday


It was time for the hustle and bustle of show day.  Diana did Eva's hair and makeup for me.  I grabbed them Dunks for breakfast and Rob took the girls to the theater early for their warmups.  He was on tech crew so started working as soon as he got there.



It was great that he could join Papa and me for lunch before the show though




The girls made us proud

 











After the second show, there were many tears.  We have to say goodbye to friends who are graduating and some leaving to pursue other opportunities...we may be one of those families...we have some options to weigh this summer so the Fall could look very different!  We know God will lead us to where we should be for sure!



So...how as YOUR weekend my friends?





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

What a great weekend! Love the dance pictures. Sounds like you guys have some exciting opportunities!! Have a great Monday!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

What a great weekend with your girls! I know you're so proud of both of them. I am sure it's always emotional at the end of each dance season- there will never be another year of something exactly like the one you're leaving behind, whether in school or on a team. I always got emotional over those kinds of things, so I completely understand the feelings. Your meals and drink looked delicious! I'm so glad your weekend was good. Happy Monday to you, my friend- have a great day!

Rightupmyaliway said...

Love all the dance pictures! The hair and makeup were all spot on! What a wonderful weekend!

MandyJoyLoves♥ said...

What a weekend! All those dance pictures are going to be great memories!

Joanne said...

Love seeing all these dance photos! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your girls.

Ruth said...

What a wonderful weekend. Looks like so many beautiful memories are being made. All the best as you and your girls decide about possible changes. I'm getting emotional just thinking about it! Goodbyes and change are so hard but I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful opportunities ahead xx

Anonymous said...

Love the dance pictures and all the yummy meals!! I’m glad it was a great weekend of dance! Hopeful for your next steps!!
Sarah @ Sunshine & Books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...