-->

Friday, May 6, 2022

Friday Favorites (May 6, 2022)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Friday!  We are getting ready for Diana's return from Philly tonight...can't wait to hear all about the trip!  Sharing a few faves from our week and linking up HERE

 

 

Snapshots from Philly

 

At least we are getting something...a few texts a day... a pic here and there...

 




 

 

Reconnecting with Old Friends


I finally met up with my old friend Tracey after a couple of years- felt so good to reconnect and talk and catch up- this is an old pic of us- we talked so much I forgot to snap a pic- ha!





Pidge lost her 2nd tooth!  That was the big story in these parts- ha!


What a face- ha!
 
 
 
 
 
Eating The Rainbow!
 
 





 
 
 
Cinco De Mayo
 
Cass and I met up for dinner last night to catch up and it happened to be Cinco De Mayo so we headed on over to La Caretta...it was crazy in there...so funny!  Anyway- we enjoyed our healthy grilled shrimp salads and skinny margaritas and snapped a selfie with the hats they were giving away.  Cass reminded me of our old bar crawls and a pic we had seen recently so I dug up the old pic and you can see us last night and then 24 years ago!  Can't believe it  :) 
 

 



 
 
Date Walk!

It happened yesterday on our lunch break for two reasons.  1 it was a BEAUTIFUL day and 2. I have to skip out on Saturday's date walk to do a charity 5K walk with my company...I will miss my hubby but really looking forward to spending time with my team :)





 
Fave MEMEs
 




and sent to Lea this week ;)





 
 
Mother's Day Gift!


Robby B got me the best gift!  It is a Keurig with double features- the standard coffee maker AND a cappuccino/latte maker- loving it already! :)





That's a wrap!  Have a wonderful weekend friends and Happy Mother's Day to all of my fellow Mamas out there! XO






5 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

That coffee maker looks amazing! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Maria Rineer said...

You two look almost exactly like you did all those years ago! Fun throwback picture. My family would love that coffee maker! What a great gift ;). Have a wonderful weekend!

Courtney Spencer said...

You and Lea look the same as old picture besides hair color. You two have not aged a bit. It must be the New England air.

My Glittery Heart said...

All the yummy food and I love that coffee maker!

Jennifer White said...

I love the throwback photo with your friend. So fun. Your "eating the rainbow" food looks delish. The fit bit meme made me laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...