-->

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday Talk: Apple Watch Edition

Hi Friends!  It's time for Erika and Ashley's fun linkup "Tuesday Talk" where we talk about anything and everything we choose.  Linking up HERE


This month, I am going to tap into your brains again and ask just one more time for your advice on the Apple Watch.

I haven't done it yet...wrapping up my research...but my last and big question is, what app do you use to track your sleep?  What would you suggest?  What do you find is the best?  That is the only thing holding me up....my Fitbit is perfect for tracking sleep but I want to step into this century and go Apple Watch.

I have settled on the Series 5.  I just have to decide between the 40 or 44mm face and I am going to purchase it in the gold aluminum case with a white sport band.  (As you may remember I snagged some other cute color bands real cheap on Amazon.)  


I now want to make sure I can download a stellar app to track sleep.  

Got the fitness, activity, music, etc down...just need your help with this final piece so please help a girl!  Thank you in advance :)

P.S Please feel free to share any other Apple Watch advice while you are at it- thank you!


 

7 comments:

My Glittery Heart said...

I have the series 3 42 MM and I love it. I love the bigger face.

Sunshine and Books said...

I have a series 4 40 mm and love it. I would go for the biggest watch face you can though. Sometimes I wish it was a little bit bigger. I haven’t figured out any good way to track my sleep because I charge it overnight so it is ready to go when I wake up. Can’t wait to hear what you find out! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Apple watches will have sleep tracking capabilities starting this fall!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I take my watch off at night so I can't help on that.
I do love the fitness tracking app--it is really motivating.

Bri Runde said...

I don't have the Apple watch, but I know you will love all the tracking! I have a FitBit and love that it tracks my sleep, heart rate, all the things. :)

Natasha said...

I don't have an Apple Watch but I think I will seriously have to consider it when my poor little FitBit One dies. I love that thing but they don't make it anymore :(

Andrea Nine said...

Everyone I know thinks I need an Apple Watch but me. My FitBit works just fine but I can definitely see it’s Pros.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...