-->

Monday, July 13, 2020

Hello Monday!




Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  I want to wish my hubby a very awesome first day at his new job- go Robby B!


Linking up with Tanya and the crew HERE for Hello Monday and sharing what our weekend looked like


Friday Night

I helped my father in law plant flowers at my mother and law's grave site...so excited...we picked red, white and blue because her birthday was on the 4th of July :) We did perennials so they will come up every year- fingers crossed!



and then once we were back home, we all took a dip in the pool, grabbed sushi takeout and settled in for binge-watching of The Babysitters Club with the girls- we all really enjoyed it- great show for kids and tweens!


Saturday


I was up and out early for the gym and then enjoyed a relaxing day around the house.  Finished my first book for July- Eliza Starts A Rumor by Jane Rosen and it was incredible...such Surburban housewife and mom drama...couldn't put it down!


That night, the girls stayed with Papa and Rob and I enjoyed a date night with our friends Judy and Chris (we met them through dance)

We headed to 1606 which is a restaurant at the new Beauport Hotel in Gloucester MA...right on the ocean!  It was incredible...we all agreed that everything was amazing...the view...the ambience...the food...the service...we all want to go back!  Check it out...




Cheers to Rob's new job!


Judy's 1st oysters!








Sunday

We were up bright and early for mass and then we surprised the girls with a fun breakfast at a funky diner in the next town over.  It is called the Broken Yolk Grill and one of their specialties is crazy shakes...the girls had their shake of the month which was a "Beach Shake"....and they went wild over them!










We enjoyed another relaxing day and Zach came up to swim with the girls for a bit.



Last night, Mama and Daddy headed to our favorite golf tournament of the year- The Lobstah Trap!  We golfed with Lea and Mike...our favorite golf partners and had many laughs....so good for the soul.  Our reward was a lobster dinner at the club house after....delish!






Nice photo bomb Rob ;)





That's a wrap!  It was a fun weekend and seemed so normal for a change...

8 comments:

Joanne said...

I've been watching the Babysitter's club myself; brings back so many memories from reading the series with my friends! Those shakes look amazing... and like a whole meal in and of themselves.

Tanya said...

I'm so, so happy for Rob's new job. That shake looks so fun...over the top! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Missy Friscia said...

That pic of you and Rob at the resturant is frame-able!
You look great!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Good luck to Rob!! We love the babysitters club show too. Can't wait for the next season.

Rechelle said...

Those shakes!! YUMM! I need to check out The Babysitter's Club :)

Bri Runde said...

What a FUN weekend, Holly! I am adding that book to my Goodreads list. So excited to hear you like the Babysitters Club series on Netflix. My oldest is reading all of my old BC books and when I saw that was coming to Netflix, I told her we NEED to watch. Yay for date nights!!!! Have a great week!

K (Sunshiney Days) said...

Wow those shakes the girls got are crazy!! Looks like you all have been having fun times in great places!! The resturant near the ocean sounds really cool and I need to add that book to my list!

Natasha said...

Those shakes look INCREDIBLE!!! I always want to get a monster shake like that and then talk my family out of it at the last minutes. I need to stop doing that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...