-->

Friday, July 3, 2020

Friday Favorites (Heading into the 4th Edition!)




Hi Friends!  Happy 4th Eve!  




Yeah!  Rob and I are both off today so we are getting a head start on our holiday weekend and taking the kids out for a summer lunch (which you better believe will include steamers!) Yeah!  Sharing some faves from our week and linking up with the TX girls HERE




Packing For The Weekend


Heading to Laurel and Tom's Lake House and Boat...Excited about my festive attire for the big holiday weekend....coverups...swimsuits...shorts...a sweater for a cool night...oh my! ;)











 Field Hockey...FTW!







 Dinner Board


My friend Jill is a culinary genius and she suggested a meal or snack board...she said kids find certain foods more appetizing when they are presented this way and you know what?  She is right!  My girls loved this dinner board this week and got in so many greens...ftw!








 Surprise Lunches 

Yes they continue and yes I promise another post to share the story of how these were started years ago :)  My girls are loving them!








Sea Bags


After sharing my summer wardrobe staples this week, I could not believe how many of you have not heard of Sea Bags!  Yes I know they started here in New England but they have expanded and I have a passion for sharing this treasure with you.  You need to check them out HERE


 Here are a few new styles that I have been eyeing.....


This convertible bucket bag can even be changed into a backpack!






and my friend Laurel was sporting this adorable beverage bag last weekend!




Cardinal


I will leave you with this image...a friendly cardinal always appears at our window or in our yard when we need it most...it did not disappoint during our tough couple of months...it showed up and it listened and it got us through...I gave Rob this surprise canvas when he landed his new job and he is now proudly displaying it in his office...warms my heart!



Have a wonderful fourth!!  

One Nation...Under God...with Liberty and Justice for All! 





7 comments:

Joanne said...

We have steamers on the menu this weekend too (though my boys won't eat them). Have fun at the lake. Those Mickey mouse pizzas look so yummy! I want the sea glass stripe Ongunquit tote.. but I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to take a day trip to Ongunquit so it will be authentic! LOL

Lisa said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful 4th, Holly!!! XOXO

Diane said...

Love that cardinal pic! When I was waiting for my biopsy results a cardinal would sit on the fence by the pool. Once I got the good news that the biopsy was negative I have not seen it. I truly believe it was a sign of support from my Dad. Hugs from Waco!

Good Better Best Food said...

Loving your summer wardrobe picks! That lobster beverage bag is everything.

Happy 4th sweet friend!
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Sunshine and Books said...

Those lunches look so fun! I can’t believe I’d never heard of sea bags but I’m so glad you introduced me to them! Have a fun weekend! You certainly have a lot to celebrate!!

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

What a fun weekend you have planned! I hope it was as wonderful as it sounded. I am going to have to try the whole how you present the food thing. My kids are so incredibly picky. But at school and with others, they’ll eat anything. Maybe I need to just change the presentation! And I’m gonna have to check out these sea bags. Never heard of it either!

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

My kids would love those surprise lunches!! Hope you had a fun 4th weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...