-->

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Monthly Musings: Luck Edition




It's our second edition of Monthly Musings!  Welcome friends.  Hope you will join in on the fun and linkup with us.  This month we are talking "Luck" and have some fun questions ready for you....so here it goes!



1. Do I believe in luck?  I am not sure....I guess...I prefer to think more like "God's plan" though

2. Do I have a lucky person or charm?  No but I have a guardian angel

3. Do I play the lottery?  Scratch tickets?  From time to time yes- it can be fun!

4. Would I rather be lucky or smart?  Smart

5. Have I ever won anything?  Ha!  I am usually the one that says "I never win anything" but I can't way that anymore.  We won three big prizes at a football fundraiser years ago- like tvs and a grill and we donated them all to friends who were in need of them at the time- that was a night of huge wins.  Recently I have won little raffles here and there too

6. Who is the luckiest person I know? I think anyone who is able to raise their children with flexibility in their work schedules or able to even stay at home to do so are the luckiest around 

7. Will I be wearing green on St. Patrick's Day?  Probably not! :) 

8. Green beer or green bagels?  Would have to say beer 

9. Do I make any fun food on St. Patrick's Day?  No- we are not Irish so not really into it- only go out with some friends because we came up with a fun tradition a few years back

10. Go out or stay in?  Go out on the Saturday around that holiday but usually stay in on the exact holiday- see answer to #9



Don't forget to link up!  Join us this month or for future months- see our linkup schedule below!








https://fresh.inlinkz.com/share/party/1e2860d363f445459ce0f2123fb79d71

4 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

We used to have fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day when we lived in chicago. Now, we like to go out for dinner with the kids. I like that St. Pats day is a sign that spring is on its way.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

When do you release the questions, or do we just find them when you post your answers?

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Good Better Best Food said...

Loving our link up girl. Can't wait to hear about your trip

Holly Breton said...

@Lauren- if you follow Patty at Good Better Best, she usually posts the questions a few days before. You can find her blog here at http://goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com/ Hope you will join us! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...