-->

Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday Favorites





Friends?  Happy Valentines Day!!  We are going back to the old logo just for today ....because it is more Valentiny...wouldn't you agree?  :)
and now this......


Yeah!  Here are some faves from our week...




Valentine Fun


Thanks to Amazon once again :)





and little treats for my girls this morning...love surprising them!




and my hubby surprised me too- he's the best!  My new fave place....








Alice


Well we have two special Alices in our lives....Alice one of Diana's BFFs since 18 months old...and Alice...Eva's Godmother...well she bopped on over for a visit so had to snag a few pics- Eva was SO EXCITED to reconnect with her- warmed our hearts!











Things That Stuck With Me This Week


This one...gut wrenching



and this one....too funny ....and yes...so true!








Election Season


I was bitten by the political bug while in college....I ended up taking so many Poly Sci classes that it qualified as my minor...I find that so interesting and funny...nothing is more exciting to me than an election year and locally, I just love election season in our town...especially the years my husband has run for School Board....it is so much fun seeing his signs around town...meeting great people and knowing he is making a difference...this week we participated in our NH Primary Election....I was almost giddy...I know I'm weird...ha!





and this was me three years ago...on the campaign trail...and we are back at it again this year- so fun!


Candidate Nights are another highlight of this season for us too!





Braces Are Off!


and we have one happy girl :)



That's a wrap- have an amazing weekend friends!  We have one I am very excited about- lots of QT with some of our fave peeps- yeah!


Linking up for Friday Favorites HERE

 









6 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

You look so cute in your baseball tee, I shared mine today too. Oh my gosh isn’t that true about J Lo, I laughed so hard! Happy Valentine’s Day beautiful girl!

Good Better Best Food said...

Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you are loving the campaign season.

Patty

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

LOVE your Valentine's heart top! Reminds me I have to wear my heart top today. Hope you have a great weekend:)

Sunshine and Books said...

I totally agree - elections are so much fun!! That heart top is so cute! Have a great weekend and enjoy that QT!!

Rechelle said...

Oh my gosh that JLo meme, YES hahaha! Love your Valentine's shirt too :)

Terra Heck said...

Best of luck with the campaign! I like that Valentine's shirt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...