-->

Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday Favorites



Hi Friends...Happy to see Friday after a hard work week.....linking up with the lovely ladies HERE and sharing a few faves from the week....



Lorax Lamps

Enough said...they make my office happy...don't ya think?












Fave Vacation Essentials

Amazon to the rescue once again as we pack up for a few days in the Bahamas....eeeeee! :)
Snagged two swimsuits that I LOVE LOVE LOVE...both so flattering and vibrant and my girls agreed :)  I also want to add that they both were so cost effective!  Cheap really- yeah FTW!
This blue mesh one first...perfect suit for our catamaran excursion!


 and this red suit...you can wear it strapless or with one strap around the neck...love it both ways and perfect under a beautiful Trina Turk Coverup I snagged on sale...will definitely share pics soon!



The perfect sunscreen for Mama....not TOO much coverage ;)



and an insulated cup for Daddy so his drinks can stay cold too! :)








Fave Recipes From This Week

Our meal planning has been on point...not bragging...just writing this to remember ways we decrease stress on a weekly basis!


A few of my favorite meals from this week included Mediterranean Shrimp over Cauliflower Rice
You can find the recipe HERE




Slow Cooker Greek Chicken which I served with Sweet Potatoes
You can find the recipe HERE



and my very own Ratatouille with Chicken
You can find the recipe HERE





That's a wrap...short and sweet this week....have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

Those lamps are too cute! Loving the swimsuits and totally going to check out the slow cooker Greek chicken. I may need that in my life right now.

Happy weekend sweet friend!
Patty

Anonymous said...

Great post. Do you have links to the swimsuits?

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Those swimsuits are SO cute! You'll have to let us know how they work out as I need a few for spring break! Have a great weekend.

Holly Breton said...

You can find the blue suit here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082TX2LN3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and the red suit here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GNSVJCX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lisa Richardson said...

Yay for happy lamps. Your new bathing suits are really cute and I totally wish I was headed someplace for sun and fun. Happy weekend!! XOXO

Rechelle said...

Those lamps are the HAPPIEST!!! Checking out the slow cooker chicken right now to add to our meal plan...Cheers to the weekend ;)

My Glittery Heart said...

Love those lamps! I have that second swimsuit and I love it!

Terra Heck said...

I really, really like that blue swimsuit. May have to get one myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...