-->

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Let's Look: Our Bedside Tables



I am psyched that Erika and Shay are continuing their "Let's Look" Linkup in 2020.  Linking up HERE


Our first topic of the year is "Our Bedside Tables"


Come on in and check out mine!



A lamp...of course...adds the perfect amount of coziness




Books...books...books


Although I mostly read on my Kindle App on my iPad, there is something about having books nearby at all time....adventures await

(the one on top is from my bestie Jill- can't wait to dig in!)



My statue of Mary



Our Engagement Picture




One of my fave pics of all time


and lastly, a recent token from a wonderful weekend...




So...what's on your bedside table? 





4 comments:

My Glittery Heart said...

Love the pictures!

Good Better Best Food said...

You are so very brave. Since I am focused on putting away the Christmas decor my bedroom is a little messy and there is no way I would show you all my room at this point! Ha.

Rechelle said...

Oh my goodness, the sweetest framed picture of all time! Agreed, books are a must ;)

Sunshine and Books said...

Great pictures!! And I agree, what is a bedside table without books?? Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...