-->

Monday, January 13, 2020

Hello Monday! (Is it Spring Edition?)



Hi friends!  We are coming off one of the warmest winter weekends on record here in the Boston area!  We enjoyed spring-like temps ALL WEEKEND.....it was such a tease!    How was it where you live?  Did you have the same?  Were you getting a little bit of spring fever?  Ahhhh


Linking up with Heather and the crew HERE 
and sharing about our warm little weekend!


Friday Night


Diana had one of her dance besties over for a fun sleepover while Daddy supervised and Eva and I headed over to our pal Nicole's for a fun, chill girls night....lots of QT and chatting...good for the soul!  Eva and her pal Haley had a blast at the same time :)





Saturday


Mama headed straight to the gym and I had the best workout of my life.  It is the first time I truly felt what the right foods and at the right times could do to power your workout. I burned close to 800 calories- the most yet and I was psyched about my energy level!




When I came home, Daddy took Eva to hockey and the girls were finishing their pancakes.  They then got inspired to start making smoothies and shakes and had me video them as they are now inspired to start a business (that concept lasted a day)...anyway they kill me!



Early afternoon I got to sneak out and try the new Nutrition Corner in Derry.  Their smoothies are pure health food and they are already sooo popular- the line was out the door!

Exhibit A



I got the Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake one- pure delish!


The weather was PURE BLISS!

That night, Mimi and Papa came up for dinner.  I cooked most of the afternoon and really enjoyed it- wanted to make a special dinner and cooking is therapeutic for me.  Everyone seemed to enjoy it and didn't even realize it was a completely "clean" meal- ha!



We had Surf N Turf, Zucchini Bacon Fritters, Sweet Potatoes with Roasted Grapes and Salad. 




Sunday


It was time for mass, groceries and organization.  In the afternoon Kayla took Eva to Disney on Ice and Daddy joined them because Diana got pulled into a last minute mandatory rehearsal.




That's ok...it paid off and the Dance Moms had lunch while they were rehearsing- ended up being a fun little date.


Last night took a turn though.  Diana was not feeling well so I brought her to Urgent Care and she was diagnosed with strep throat- ugh My poor little monkey...she just goes goes goes (not sure where she gets that from ) ;) Anyway...it was one of the only times she was mad that I was taking a picture




Other than that, it was a lovely little weekend...and on a bright note, she auditioned and made the drama club at school- yeah!  What were you all up to?

5 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

What a fabulous workout you had my friend! Keep it up. Your girls are so so precious!

Tanya said...

800 calories...wow, way to go! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Good Better Best Food said...

Hope Diana feels better. I am jealous of Disney on Ice. I miss those days.

Patty

Rechelle said...

Hope Diana gets better in no time, poor girl!

Joanne said...

We only live about an hour away from you so we too enjoyed unseasonably warm temps this weekend. Hope Diana will be feeling better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...