-->

Monday, October 22, 2018

Weekend Recap (Fall Festivities Edition)

We had an amazing Fall Weekend over here...my heart is full...here is what it looked like....


Friday


This was a very special day.  A few of us from my firm met up with our founder at his home in Marblehead MA.  We were lucky to get a walking tour complete with stories and history and then he took us to the Boston Yacht Club for a wonderful lunch.  He is a legend in Boston HR not only because of his hard work and amazing firm that he built but more importantly because of his character.  He is one of my idols- I strive to be like him in all I do and this time spent with him on Friday helped me to form some of my goals for 2019.  Here is a little peak into our beautiful day (please know, though, the pictures don't do this town justice- it is so beautiful and FUN FACT, Hocus Pocus was filmed partially in this little gem of a town too!) 





This is my favorite picture from the day...I am absolutely going to frame it :)









My heart was so full!

After making my way home (several hours and through lots of traffic in Salem, MA as everyone visits this time of year to see all of the witches and spookiness)...I whipped up an antipasto salad and we headed over to the Batsons for dinner with some other besties.   

What a fun night!

(But first Pidge had to show me her new glasses and necklace- thanks to Papa who took her to McDonald's- their weekly lunch date) :)










Saturday

It started with soccer.....







and later on......hockey....all the grandparents came with us this week and Pidge was very excited to show off her stuff!




Diana had Nutcracker rehearsal and then some sleepover fun....so the three of us headed out to two Halloween parties......


First to Shannon's.....









and then to the McLain's (even though Miss Laurel is in Africa, Tom and Caden held down the fort and we enjoyed wrapping up our night there!)

Our friend Jeanine is a fantastic cook and baker and made these adorable cookie pops!




Sunday


It was time for CCD, Mass and getting organized for the week....Daddy went grocery shopping while Mama helped some PTA pals put up our 2018 Scarecrow in the town common for the annual contest!

We went with Sponge Bob this year and then tried to tie in our Book Fair theme with a unicorn- still needs a few finishing touches but came out really cute!








Can I just say it was SO COLD...the wind was fierce...so last year it rained on us and this year it froze us...I think we deserve a few props for our resilience- ha ha!!


Later on, I got cooking for the week and made a few winners that I will share here soon...low carb stuffed peppers, harvest salad with kale, butternut squash and blue cheese and ratatouille with chicken! 


Last night, we wrapped up our weekend with some Hocus Pocus and Hot Chocolate....ahhh pure bliss!


Oh...and the girls are modeling their new Halloween headbands too ;)


What were you up to?

1 comments:

Rechelle said...

What a great Halloween filled weekend, love all the festivities! Your Spongebob setup looks great too. Have a great week Holly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...