-->

Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday Favorites

It's Friday and time to end the week with this little linkup!  My favorite day of the week!  Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE




Here are some faves from our week.....
 

MEMEs



















Did Someone Say World Series?


Ahhhh....our beloved Sox are killin' it  and this guy has been staying up for all of the games- I am a dedicated fan but I need my sleep ;)





and this.....just this....




Pidge...in Action

LOVE when her school sends us these cute pix!










and....did someone say Hallmark?  (Insert Heart Eyes Emoji here)...it's about time!!!!  FTW!



and I NEED this :)



Witches Brew


Had to surprise my little Witches last night.  Eva and I picked up Diana from dance and we drove right to Starbucks down the road...they were confused and then soo excited and they loved it....Starbucks wows me with their kid drinks...this one is purple and green and looks like Halloween in a cup BUT tastes like an orange creamsicle...don't know how they do it!








and in case you were wondering...someone LOVED that the firefighters from town came to her school and explained fire safety AND let them tour an ambulance...she kinda doesn't want to take the hat off :)



New Vanity
 
I have needed a vanity and kept putting it off...I feel I take care of my skin better and do a better job on my makeup when I have proper lighting and I can sit in front of a mirror so Amazon to the rescue again BUT Daddy was the real hero because he put it together for me....he is the bomb....
 
 
Before.....
 
 
 
 
 and after...


 
 LOVE.....
 
 
 
That's a wrap!  Hope you all have a wonderful Fall weekend....we are being blessed cursed with  Nor'easter so we are going to hunker down in between a little fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

I love your new vanity! I'd love something like that too. I just saw that drink at Starbucks yesterday and wondering what exactly it was...what does it taste like?!

Rechelle said...

Those Witches Brew drinks look so fun! And I LOVE your new vanity!!!

Good Better Best Food said...

Loving this post. Your guy's Fisk shirt....YES! That Boston meme is the Best. My heart is so full watching the Hallmark Channel at this very moment.

Have a Good weekend lady!
Patty

GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Good Better Best Food said...

Oh and I broke down and bought a Hallmark shirt! I will have a Good 2 months to wear it. That's how I justified it.

Patty

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I've been following your website for some time now
and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx!
Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...