-->

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday (October 2017)




It's time for my favorite linkup of the month!
As always, linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer HERE

Here is "what's up" in our world.....

What We're Eating This Week

Monday = Grilled Salmon, Sauteed Broccoli and Brown Rice



Tuesday = Grilled Flounder, Steamed Grean Beans and Roasted Rosemary Potatoes

Wednesday = Paleo Harvest Chicken Skillet- Find the Recipe HERE



Thursday = Sheet Pan Shrimp and Asparagus- Find the Recipe HERE



Friday = Friday Night Pizza Night


What I'm Reminiscing About

Diana's past 5 years with the Windham Wolverines- the regular football season is over and even though we are still in the middle of competition season, can't help but feel melancholy.  This will probably be it.  Tough decision making time....look at this little peanut and how much she has grown.... 






















What I'm Loving

This beautiful Fall in New England....still...Praise God....


What We've Been Up To

We attended the ground-breaking ceremony for our new school!

and we have been cheering...oh we are cheering!

and hanging with our peeps!

We have enjoyed some fall dinners with friends....

and more cheering...

We celebrated Daddy's birthday at Ralphie's

and Daddy has enjoyed some gigs with his band....

The Breton girls enjoyed a day with the Fournier girls- chalk full of Apple Picking and Dinner Fun!


Lea and I loved introducing our parents when we had them all for dinner


and there has been more cheering....


Mama celebrated the September and October birthdays with besties

and we enjoyed Daddy's first apple pie of the season


Eva has been loving gymnastics with her pal Sophie

and we placed first in the Season Premier Cheer Competition!


and the Cheer Dads got in on the action too...of course...

We hosted our first annual Risotto Night!

and Mr. Tom was our Big Winner!

We got our pumpkin carving game on....


and participated in the Annual Cheer Showcase with all of the Wolverines and Jaguars Cheerleaders!

Diana's fan club was there in full force!

and we are making some potty training progress with Pidge....

Mama and Diana got to see Sam Smith's Cheer Team and had a blast!

and we scored 2nd in the 2nd cheer comp of the season...

We enjoyed Harvest of Haunts with The Batsons...

and Eva loved sharing the ice with Daddy!


What I'm Dreading

Nothing at the moment



What I'm Working On

Striving for Balance...it gets out of whack sometimes...I get sucked into more and more work...and get kind of obsessed...always striving for balance...to be a great mom and wife and to be a top producer...always torn...always feeling the pressure...but keep working at it...always keep striving




What I'm Excited About

Chaperoning Diana's School Halloween Party...
I even got a cute tee to wear...I know sappy but I love all of the kid fun...I know these days won't last!


What I'm Watching/Reading

American Housewife....

Dance Moms and LOVE that Cheryl Burke is teaching right now!

Glee (We are up to Season 2 now)

Greys of course!

and I just discovered the Hallmark Romance Harvest movies...Oh My...almost as wonderful as the Christmas ones...I am kinda hooked ;)

and a little Jane

Riverdale

Scandal (The Final Season)

and Vice Principals...is this a hidden gem or what?

 and I am still reading ...
Foul Play At The Fair (so good and so cute just reading slowly because of the crazy time of year for us!)

What I'm Listening To

A Whole Lotta Charlie Puth...he is my new fave....

and so excited that Laurel helped me figure out how to set ringtones for my peeps...I have set a few so far....here is what I have....

Don't Stop Believin' - Robby B

Genie in a Bottle- Cass

Give Me Everything (Pit Bull)- Lea
Shake It Off- Jilly Bean
Believer- Laurel
Good Vibrations (Marky Mark)- Zach



 What I'm Wearing

Some Recent Fall Top Finds....

Top 1


 Find Similar HERE


Top 2 (My Recent Fave)


 Find it HERE


Top 3 and Jacket


 Find Similar Jacket HERE
and Similar Top HERE


Top 4


Find it HERE 


 What I'm Doing This Weekend


We have more fall fun ahead....
Mama and Daddy have the Batson's Halloween Shindig on Friday Night and the Whole Fam has the Rekarts Oktoberfest on Saturday.
We have our NH State Cheer Comp on Sunday at SNHU....fun fun!! 


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

All the Thanksgiving Fun and the start of the holiday season...this year, in addition to our Thanksgiving and Christmas traditions, we have a friend's Bat Mitzvah to attend Thanksgiving Weekend and we are beyond excited to see Diana dance as a Party Child in the Nutcracker this year too!


What Else Is New?

I am looking for suggestions.  What is your favorite appetizer to bring to a Halloween party? 


Bonus Question Of The Month

What is my favorite Thanksgiving Side Dish?

I have said it before and I will always say, my mom's mashed potato bread stuffing...it is delish! You can find it in the recipes tab above under Side Dishes.


So what have you been up to?

2 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

I am going to have to try the Harvest Paleo Chicken! I love that last black top you showed...perfect amount of bell sleeves...no puffy shirt here!

Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Holly Osborn said...

Love Jane the Virgin! Also - I cannot get over how seriously cute those cheerleaders are!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...