-->

Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Favorites (June 23, 2017)




So here we are again...this Friday is a little different however...school ended yesterday so Summer is here!
As always, linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci HERE 


Here are some favorites from my week....







My new coffee mug

It is a watermelon...I am in love! :)





Our Cheer Skills Camp

We got two out of three nights in (thunderstorms on Monday night) and it was really fun getting to know our new team.  Diana was so excited so it makes volunteering all the more worth it.









"National Wear Your Lilly Day"

Wednesday was a "National Holiday" so I posted these pics...what a blessed day...am I right? ;)
 






Another National Holiday

It was the anniversary of the release of Jaws which was released on June 20, 1975.  I posted this on Cass's FB timeline because this is her absolute fave (and her biggest fear!)





Candle

and speaking of Cass...I smelled this luscious candle at her house and I NEED to have it...perfect Yankee Candle for the summer don't you think?




Favorite Meme of the Week






Last Day of School!

Diana finished up 3rd grade with a bang and we had a great day celebrating.  We took our obligatory pics yesterday morning and then met at Cass's after school for our annual party.  Cass outdid herself with a beautiful spread and we really enjoyed our day!


Mr. V- The BEST Bus Driver ever- Eva can't wait to ride the bus- she was excited to have her picture taken!  (even though she does look kinda nervous)




After the festivities, I met my Mom at Tewksbury Country Club for our "Vaca Planning Session".  We really enjoyed a beautiful night with awesome scenery and we cannot wait to get to the beach!






Blueberries




Yep!  The obsession is already back this summer!  Any blueberries I can get my hands on are mine and I have started using them in recipes.  For example, I made this blueberry ricotta flatbread for Cass's yesterday- yummy!

That's a wrap!  Hope you all have an amazing summer weekend- we are excited to get to the beach for the first time this season and Mama and Daddy will be partaking in the first couples' golf of the season- hooray!

7 comments:

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Sounds like a fantastic week! I love the pic of Eva on the school bus, precious! Enjoy your beach weekend!

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

What a great week! I love the bus picture. I also love the sound of that Yankee Candle...YES please! Have a wonderful weekend!

A Gal Named Al said...

Fun week! Did you happen to purchase more Lilly on the holiday??? They should've run a sale, right!? Have so much fun at the beach- I'm dying to get back one day soon!

Simple Purposeful Living said...

That flatbread looks so good and I would never have put blueberries on it but YUM now I want to. I am hopping over from Tara's blog because she recommended you. So happy to have found you! xoxo ERIN

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

That meme is so me!! And your watermelon coffee mug is so cute! Happy Weekend!

Tara @ Mommy In A Nutshell said...

Ahh! I love that mug. Those pictures of cheer camp give me so many flash backs of being a kid. JAWS is another great one. I love to watch it while at the beach.

Lisa said...

Love the meme! You 3 girls in your matching Lilly are just too darling. Out here in CA, I'm not sure I've ever seen ANYONE in Lilly...Can.you.even???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...