-->

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday (Favorite Pins!)



Oh how fun this Link Up is!
This week, we are sharing our favorite pins.  Linking up with Andrea HERE
Although Facebook and Blogging rank #1 and #2 for my favorite social networking sites, Pinterest is a close 3rd.  What I love most about Pinterest is how easy it is for me to Pin recipes and then access them.  It keeps me "paper free" and all of my go-to recipes are "pinned" in one place.

In addition to recipes, I love getting fashion ideas as well as home decorating ideas.

Come follow me on Pinterest HERE

 Recipes
When I first started pinning recipes, they all went on one board called "Recipes"
Genius right?  Not so much.  The more I pinned, the harder it was to find my recipes quickly.
So recently, I started creating separate boards for Appetizers, Chicken, Fish (called Le Poisson), Salads, Desserts, Soups and Salads
Here are some of my favorite "Pinned" Recipes

Mason Jar Zucchini Salad 
 This is pinned to my "Salads" Board which looks like this
  

Baked Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
Compliments of one of my Favorite Authors and Foodie Inspirations, Andie Mitchell
 This is pinned to my "Appetizers" Board which looks like this


and because it was such a big hit on New Year's Eve, I am sharing the recipe for Shay's 
Pink Champagne Cake

Find RECIPE HERE 
 You can find it on my "Desserts" Board and the link will take you right to her blog where she originally posted the recipe; I will tell you my friends, this one is a real crowd pleaser!
My Desserts Board looks like this

Fashion
Some of my favorite Fashion Pins are my Lilly ones of course
 My Marlowe Dress in "Multi Toucan Play"
You can find my pin HERE


and my very first Lilly Pulitzer purchase
I don't even know the name (which is always so much fun)
It was sold out long ago and I could only find an image on line
Here it is

 Both of these are on Board called My Lilly Collection
and it looks like this

and Pinterest is such a great place to get outfit inspiration
Check out this outfit- awesome right?

 Find it HERE
and this is on my board called My Style
This is what it looks like

and lastly, I will share with you some home inspiration
Find that link HERE

These beauties are part of my board called "For The Home"
I get so many decorating ideas on Pinterest too!
That board looks like this

That is just a glimpse into my Pinterest world...check out my boards...I have pinned so many fun things...favorite places, books, inspiration...it is one of my "go to happy places"

Happy Pinning!




2 comments:

Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost said...

Those buffalo chicken egg rolls & champagne cake look delicious!!
Kelsey
www.thepeacockroost.com

Unknown said...

The flower arrangement is beautiful! I love the simple elegance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...