-->

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Friday Favorites (February 5, 2016)


Linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea HERE


Hey Hey it's Friday!!  Wahoo!  My favorite day all week!!


Here are some of my recent faves....

Flowers!  I have been a blessed girl.  Well always blessed but extra blessed because I have appreciative people in my life!

From Janie....My Guardian Angel

From Jilly Bean 

From My Husband- My Soul Mate- My Rock

I went to the NH Winter Wine Festival with two of my besties last week.
We were having a great time trying different wines and sampling some delicious bites from area restaurants...BUT I was completely blown over when I saw the J Lohr table...not only because they were there BUT I got to meet the CEO Steve (J's son) and he was just wonderful!  I felt like a little kid who just met Santa ;)

His Regional Manager in NH was wonderful too AND it is such a small world; her brother is one of my neighbors!

and had to share a new favorite wine that I tried and bought- FreakShow Cab by Michael David....oh so good!  

A saying on a bow at ECE...waiting while Diana does her tumbling lesson...LOVE THIS!

As you know I love all things Lilly Pulitzer....don't ya love this print?
The name is even better....."The Tail End"

Sisters going to Disney On Ice...precious...check out Diana's glasses...they are from Shaw's...we are worried they are going to hurt her eyes but she just LOVES them!  Actually she is kinda obsessed with them- she feels grown up.  They are really hysterical...they make it look like her eyes are so close together

My favorite color is PINK!  How appropriate right?  Well, my parents just made their guest room into a room for the girls....it is really like a princess's dream...pink and sparkly and oh so girly...the girls were thrilled...I snapped a few pics (yes she still has the glasses on) ;)


We had a great dinner after the girls saw the room and then we headed to the common for some more skating!  Skating has been a recent fave and I have a feeling it will be a big part of our lives!

 After skating, it was time for dessert...Mimi's homemade chocolate cream pie...another FAVE for Pidge ;)

and I just LOVE the February picture on our family calendar
This is Diana with the famous Coach Lisa...she really changed her life...she scooped her up when she was a mere 3 years old and taught her how to cheer and exercise and be part of a team while having fun
Diana used to "coach" her stuffed animals and dolls and she would try and sound just like Coach Lisa
She has been such a positive part of our lives :)

and Coffee is always a daily Fave BUT check this out!  My BFF introduced me to a new flavor- PB&J  Sandwich!  Can you stand it?  Just got the k cups and even Robby B (who usually avoids flavored coffee) is enjoying them!

always helps to have a pretty mug too right?

and I have heard alot about Shakeology; Diana's teacher is a health and fitness buff and she continues to work these shakes into her daily nutrition; I inquired and she gave me some samples to try with some suggestions.  One of my friends also uses them and she always looks great so I thought what the heck!  My favorite flavor is Strawberry and I found a couple of combos that I like
The first one is the one scoop of Strawberry Shakeology, 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of coconut water, 1/2 cup of ice and 1/2 cup of frozen berries.  The second one is like a PB&J in a glass and it is one scoop of Strawberry Shakeology, 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of coconut water, 1/2 cup of ice, 1 tbls of PB2 and 1/2 banana- DELISH!  I have been having these for breakfast and may just add one for lunch too when my 30 day supply arrives!


and my posts always include some Lilly right?
Well I bought this sweater 4 years ago...and never wore it...just didn't like the way it looked on me
I am finally pleased with it...what do you think?  I mean the Starfish right?



I'm getting better at bringing Eva to playgroups
We had a successful playgroup with the MOMS club- for the win!


and a WW training meeting...yes...over wine...quality time with new friends and wine...what could be better?  Definitely another FAVE for the week!


and wrapping up this post with a sweet #TBT
2001 Vegas- NBSS Manager's Trip with my boss Earl
Happy to say he is still a friend and one of my biggest mentors today :)
P.S Sometimes I wish I was still 27....sigh.....

Have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...