-->

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things- #17





Our Pottery Barn Stockings....

They just know how to rock your holiday mantle don't they? These stockings were truly a splurge and a half 5 years ago when we bought our home....2 years ago, when Diana was born, I returned to the website in hopes of finding a matching stocking...though hers has a bit more bling then the rest of ours...it completely works!

In addition to the beautiful stockings, I added the PB bayberry garland, the crystal garland and a set of white lights...pure Christmas perfection.

Don't these stockings just scream "fill me" to Santa?

My mantle is the first thing I look at when I get home each night...after kissing my hubby and babes of course!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...