-->

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things- #7


Angel Perfume….originally you could only get Angel at Filene’s…since they went out, the new home for Angel was Macys’…and now in 2010, its casa is now Nordstrom’s.
Most of the notes in Angel are scents of things edible.

Blended into the scent are top notes of bergamot and jasmine, middle notes of red berries, dewberry, and honey, and base notes of patchouli, vanilla, chocolate, and caramel.

It's no wonder that men love to smell this fragrance!
For me, I wear it during only one season each year and that is during the holiday season..it smells like Christmas to me and my hubby loves it! He loves it so much that occasionally, over the years, he has surprised me with a bottle :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...