-->

Friday, April 11, 2008

Michael Buble!




So....we went to see Buble at the Verizon Center in Manchester on Tuesday night and he was phenomenal!!! He has a voice that is as good as Sinatra's and the moves of Elvis. He is so suave for 26!!!!

At first we were sitting in the highest section possible (upper level) and I was starting to get panicky (afraid of heights and this pregnancy thing is not helping matters) so Rob went down to see if we could upgrade our seats and BOY DID WE EVER!!! For $29 more, we got put in the lower level on the aisle (so I could pee often) and were so close...like we could almost touch him- next to the Sheryl Crow show in 98, the best seats I have EVER HAD!

He did all the songs I wanted to hear: Everything, Save the Last Dance for Me, and the Italian Song which I cannot really pronounce BUT live for it!!! His band was phenomenal too.

I also need to mention the opening act- they are called Naturally 7. They are 7 guys who sing a capella and are able to crate instrument sounds with their voices- sooo talented and so entertaining! Check out their video on You Tube!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...