-->

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jesus Christ Superstar at Tyngsboro High!


I went to see the lovely Jordan Slates in Jesus Christ Superstar on Friday night at Tyngsboro High School. Jordan is the kids' first cousin on their mom's side and a fellow dancer/thespian.

So my mom and I decided to make a night of it. We headed to Windham Restaurant (the good 'ole standby and split the eggplant stack and harvest salad)- YUMMO! (ok enough Rachel Ray)

We then headed to the show...

What impressed me about this high school group, was the singing talent although Jordan is a life long dancer and she commands the stage with her presence and grace.

Great performance and of all the leads, I believe Jesus was the most convincing. I especially enjoyed the Palm Sunday scene :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...