-->

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Friday Night with Members of the Chingros Clan


So Cass and I were planning on a relaxing Friday night sitting on the deck at the Windham Restaurant.

Well...change of plans and we experienced more belly laughs than we would have alone.

Since her brother Jay works with me now, I mentioned to him that he should stop by. He said he might and he had already made plans with their other brother Basil.

So we were graced with both of them and we had a ball. Basil is hysterical- he is a local cop and the safety officer for a local town. He always has the greatest stories and always makes me laugh until I cry!

We didn't sit outside because typical New England...it dropped thirty degrees over the afternoon! Nevertheless, we made the most of it inside, in the funky bar.

He we are :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...