-->

Monday, July 22, 2024

Hello Monday (July 22, 2024)

 


Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  I am here with Sarah and we are chatting about our weekends!  If you are blogging today about your weekend, please join us!  Grab our graphic above and link back up with us below!


Here  is what we were up to

 

Friday Night

We had a blast seeing Eva as "Oozy Loompa" in "We Are Monsters" at DRT (Derryfield Repertory Theater Camp)



The Grandparents and Uncle Matt were there too!
































It was a LONG show.  After Eva's show, there were two more to see and we didn't get out of the theater until 8 so we grabbed a quick dinner after with Laurel and Tom- always have some great laughs when we are together!




Saturday


I was up and out early to work my 2nd job.  I learned SO MUCH.  I attended my first inspection and 2nd open house and picked up two new buyers- yeah!



While I was working, Ally took the girls to the beach and out for their first beach pizza at Tripoli's- they had a blast!



When I got home I was wiped and starving so Robby B came through and we snuck in a quick date lunch/dinner...we shared oysters, pizza and salad and there may have been an Aperol Spritz or 2 ;)





We crashed early and I watched a cute documentary about a couple who got together during the COVID outbreak called "Longest Third Date"- check it out!




Sunday


I was up bright and early and headed to a massage!  Yeah!  The fam got me a gift card for Mother's Day so I broke it out and had the best massage with my girl Nina- felt so good to relax!


After that, we all headed to mass and MONSIGNOR ANTHONY came back to visit and he said mass...we got so choked up and I gave him the biggest hug after...he really misses us but probably not as much as we miss him! :)

 

 Then it was time for meal planning, grocery shopping and blogging...

 

Then a workout at the rail trail with Diana...

 

 



 

 I made us a summer Sunday dinner- Grilled Greek Lamb Tips, Summer Pasta, Greek Salad and Corn on the Cob Wrapped in Bacon- it was delish!


Later on, Diana worked...we rested for a bit and ended our weekend by christening our new fire pit that Papa Bob built us :)







So what were you all up to? :)








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

10 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

Looks like a great summer weekend! The show looks so cute and I know you were proud of Eva being front and center on that stage doing something she loved! The fire pit is a great backyard addition- how nice will it be on those cool Autumn nights- NOT that I am eager for summer to end (I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it :(). Anyway, glad your weekend was filled with entertainment, laughter, and lots of family time. Have a great Monday!

Sunshine and Books said...

That's a great weekend! Your girls are meant for the stage - they're so talented! Congratulations on two new buyers and learning a bunch. Your dinner date looks fantastic! Sunday's summer dinner followed by s'mores in your new fire pit is a great way to complete the weekend.

Joyce said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Your daughter has a pretty voice! Congrats on your buyers and good luck with a sale! We don't use our firepit much in the summer as it's so ridiculously humid here, but we love it in the spring and fall. Have a great week!

Everyday Maddie said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Your Sunday dinner sounds delicious!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your girls are so talented! Your weekends are always so full of fun, Holly.

Rightupmyaliway said...

What a great weekend! I'm jealous that you guys are so close to the beach. I love a good massage. I hope it recharged you for the upcoming week! :)

Bri said...

What platform is the documentary on?

Holly said...

@Bri- it's on Netflix!

Memphis Bridges said...

The play looks cute and yay for a massage!

Ruth said...

Your weekend sounds so fun, and your girls are so talented! What a delicious Sunday dinner—I love Greek lamb! The fire pit with s'mores must have been such a cozy and enjoyable way to finish the weekend. How perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...