-->

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Incredible Hulk Mini Blender Muffins

 




Brittany Williams is an inspiration to me.  You can find her @instaloss.  She lost over 100 pounds and did it the right way through diet and exercise.  I recently finished her latest book "Dear Body" which I flew through- it was incredible!



I peruse her websites for recipes from time to time and came across this gem.  They are so easy to whip up, delish and SO HEALTHY...great way to sneak in those veggies fellow mamas!




So without further ado and since I promised, here is this easy recipe.  Let me know if you give them a shot



Ingredients

  • 1 very ripe large banana or 1 medium gala apple, cored and sliced into 4th's
  • 1/4 cup raw honey or 3-5 pitted dates
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
  • 1 to 2 large handfuls baby spinach
  • 1 cup steel cut oats
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • Toppings of choice: granola, dairy free chocolate chips, dried fruit

Instructions

  • Preheat an oven to 350°F and grease a mini muffin pan with oil or butter, set aside.
  • In order, place all of the ingredients into a high powered blender capable of grinding grain, wet ingredients first. Blend until smooth, about 45 seconds.
  • Fill the mini muffin pan cups 3/4th's full and sprinkle with additional toppings, if desired. Place the muffin tin inside the oven.
  • Bake for 12 minutes and let cool completely before serving.





Love at First Bite!




6 comments:

Maria Rineer said...

It's cool that you've found someone who inspires you and who posts great recipes ;). These muffins sound good and they would have been perfect to use up the last of some baby spinach that I had recently. The girls and I have been eating dates lately- I didn't think to use them as a sweetener in baked goods. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Natasha said...

Oooohhhh... these look good. I am going to have to try them, even if they aren't Applesauce Jumbles :)

Joanne said...

I LOVE that the option to sub out banana with apple is in there because I hate bananas so much and so many healthy recipes start with banana. I have some spinach I need to use up so I'm going to give these a try tomorrow!

Alexandra EyeLoveKnots said...

Yum!!

My Glittery Heart said...

YUM!!!

My Glittery Heart said...

YUM!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...