-->

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

 


Ok ladies!  It is upon us...one of our most favorite sales of the year!  It is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

 

Depending on the category/level you fall in, you will be able to shop over the next few weeks...here are the tiers...

 

 

Monday: Icon level (must be a cardholder)

Wednesday: Ambassador level (must be a cardholder)

Friday: Influencer level (must be a cardholder)

Wednesday, July 28th: all non-card holders can shop

 

 

I am excited that I fall into the "Influencer" Category/Level 


Even if you cannot shop yet, the best part is, you can browse and create your "Wish List"....


Here are some things I have my eye on....a little casual...a little business...a little fun....



So...what are you eyeing???  Isn't this so exciting???

1 comments:

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Even though I don't even want to think about fall and winter, I saw a few cute cardigans and sweaters. I need to do more research.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...