-->

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

What's Up Wednesday (August 2019)




I can't believe August is almost over...this has definitely been the roughest month of the year for us but we always have blind faith and know a bigger door will be opening soon and HEY!  This is my favorite linkup for the month and a great distraction.  Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE


What We're Eating This Week


Meal Planning is starting to be a thing again here.....but we are not going hard core until next week AND Mama has the month of September all planned out FTW!

This week....


Monday- Weekend Leftovers meant Grilled Chicken and Steak with Grilled Veggies and Roasted Potatoes

Tuesday-Cocktail Meatballs (Recipe coming soon because my girls devoured them which I am so excited about) with Brown Rice and Steamed Green Beans

Wednesday- Pasta with Marinara for the Kiddos and Baked Eggplant Rollatini for the Adults


Thursday- Mimi's Mushroom Chicken with Veggies and Salad

Friday- Friday Night Pizza and Salad Night



 What I'm Reminiscing About


Childhood Memories....Childhood Homes...




What I'm Loving

 It will sound weird but the summer thunder storms that hit around dinner time....I love the beautiful weather we have been having AND the thunderstorms make you not only appreciate the days we have had but it reminds you that it is still summer :)



What We've Been Up To 

  A Whole Lotta Praying...when I have the energy...hopefully by next month...I will recap August and September at that point...until then...keeping the faith



What I'm Dreading


When Eva starts Kindergarten next week...I will be excited and nervous for her and at the same time, dreading that she will no longer be home during the day...it is the end of an era and this chapter in our lives and I will miss her little voice in the background as I work...sigh...




What I'm Working On

Making placements....networking for my hubby...and working on my 2019 Goals




What I'm Excited About



For my girls to have a great school year




What I'm Watching/Reading


Dance Moms Marathon Continues



We also Binge-Watched "Dead To Me" one weekend and loved it- can't wait for Season 2!



My So Called Life

Classic 90's Series...enjoying this once again


Can't wait for two of my faves to come back over the next few weeks too!

Workin' Moms and


OutDaughtered




and my two books for August were


Will I Ever Be Good Enough by Karyl McBride




and Chicken Soup For The Soul- Answered Prayers Edition by Jack Canfield and Others




What I'm Listening To


Instead of flipping around and skipping all the songs on my phone, I have been letting them play...and I thought I would get squacking from the back seat but they seem to be digging my music so there's that ;)  My music is all over the place too...some classics...some 90's alternatives...some pop hits




What I'm Wearing


Recapped some Summer Fashion Faves a few weeks back HERE




What I'm Doing This Weekend


My besties are taking me out Friday night to celebrate my birthday.  Rob and I are attending Janie's 60th Birthday Dinner on Saturday Night and then we are relaxing and getting ready for school to start on Tuesday!  Now it feels too fast!



What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month


I am really hoping and praying for a new job for Rob!



What Else Is New?


I think I covered it all XO


4 comments:

Good Better Best Food said...

That eggplant bake looks so Good! Praying for you guys so hard and know something really wonderful is around the corner for you all.

Good luck on the first day of school!
Patty
GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Enjoy this last weekend of summer! I hope Rob finds a job very soon. I know how stressful that process can be! Thinking of you.

Grace Liang said...

I always love reading these posts! That eggplant recipe looks so delicious. I'll have to try it out for myself!

https://colorandgrace.com/

Rechelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy celebrating with your girl friends! Sending prayers that a job comes Robs way soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...