-->

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Thankful Thursday - Back To School Edition



 It's time for another edition of "Thankful Thursdays!"  Patty and I thought it would be fun to share our gratitude as we all head "Back To School". Please linkup with us and share what you are grateful for this time of year.  You can find our Linkup HERE




 I am thankful that I get to get my girls on the bus- it is a luxury I do not take for granted


As much as I love summer, I am thankful for the structure, routines and of course meal planning


I am thankful that I can watch my girls grow and learn new things and get excited about school fun and activities like dance, hockey and soccer


and I am thankful that I will have more time this year to get things done...less noise...more focus...even though I will miss that little voice XO










2 comments:

Grace Liang said...

i love this post! There is always so many things to be grateful for! :)

https://colorandgrace.com

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

Love reading this post every month! Good luck to your girls on their first days of school!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...