-->

Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday Favorites



FRI....YAY!!!!!  Woohoo!
It's time for another installment of Friday Faves
Linking up with the lovely ladies HERE


Here are some faves from our week....


 This...just this....








Nordy's Anniversary Sale Items

Well they are not all in yet...they are trickling in but I love the things I have received so far like the Black Puffer Vest and the sleeveless Adidas Workout Top
and my very first Circle Cardigan or as Sheaffer coined "The Blardigan" and it truly is!  The blanket/cardigan masterpiece...the most comfortable thing I have ever put on....you will probably find this on me during most seasons and most days around town...so so comfy and soft :)






 Softball Lessons

Even after being exhausted after theater camp, this monkey rallied....wish I had half of her energy!







The Bike
 
Even though it's "all about the bass" with the dance moves....it's all about "the bike" with Pidge...she kills me :)



 Show Time!

Diana's Triple Threat performance was last night and it was incredible...stay tuned for a separate blog post next week on this...she was great and we thought the show just gets better and better every year!  Check out her head shot...she looks TOO old ;(


That's a wrap!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I loved watching the "dance concert!" Your girls have some serious moves!! I need to save my pennies for a blardigan. Every year, I say "This is the year!" and it ends up not happening. Maybe this year!!!

Rechelle said...

Oh my goodness, your girls are too funny! And yes to your blardigan, they are the absolute BEST!!! Enjoy Taylor Swift with Diana and have a fabulous weekend Holly :)

Tractors and Glam Blog said...

I still have not bit the blardigan bullet...but they look so cozy and so soft! Great list of favorites from the week!

Joanne said...

Where do they get their energy from?! I wish I had half the energy of my kids just so I could keep up with them.

Jaclyn Coffee, Pancakes & Dreams said...

She does look so grown up!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...